Ратио: 315.225
Торренты: 4758
Комментарии: 226

За синей дверью / Za niebieskimi drzwiami

Дата выхода: 2016
Оригинальное название: Za niebieskimi drzwiami
Жанр: фэнтези, приключения

Режиссёр: Мариуш Палей / Mariusz Palej

В ролях: Доминик Ковальчик / Dominik Kowalczyk, Эва Блащик / Ewa Błaszczyk, Магдалена Нець / Magdalena Nieć, Михал Жебровский / Michał Żebrowski, Тереса Липовская / Teresa Lipowska, Адам Ференци / Adam Ferency, Сара Луговская / Sara Ługowska, Оскар Войцеховский / Oskar Wojciechowski, Якуб Гаварецкий / Jakub Gawarecki, Грация Недзведзь / Gracja Niedźwiedź, Юстына Сеньчылло / Justyna Sieńczyłło, Марцель Сабат / Marcel Sabat, Томаш Матусяк / Tomasz Matusiak

О фильме: Агаты. Мальчик мечтает как можно скорее выбраться из этого места. Вскоре он открывает сказочную и полную приключений страну, в которую можно попасть через синюю дверь пансионата...

Страна: Польша
Продолжительность: 01:19:42
Перевод: любительский одноголосый закадровый (Семён Ващенко)
Качество: VOD-Rip
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264), 1024x534, 25fps
Аудио 1: Dolby AC3, 48000Hz, stereo, 192kbps
Аудио 2: Dolby AC3, 48000Hz, stereo, 192kbps
Субтитры: русские отключаемые русские (Professor)
Язык: русский, польский
Behind The Blue Door - film

Behind the Blue Door is a adventure film with everything that children love the most, with friendship, a monster and even a talking bird... Behind the blue door waits a world of imagination, dreams and a great secret! Will Lukas manage to reclaim what he lost? Will good conquer evil?

I hope that the film will be enjoyable for all children, but I also hope it will give them food for thought. Behind the Blue Door is a story of hard times seen through the eyes of a child. It's a fairy tale, where reality meets the world of magic. Children's stories are often about the struggle between good and evil. And this one is no exception. Like any fairy tale, this film is an attempt to accustom young audiences with grown-up issues. Our hero faces loneliness, helplessness in the face of the inevitable and a longing for loved ones. The story is also about the power of love between a mother and child and the struggle to survive. It also touches on the subject of difficult relationships. In this context, the hero's state can be treated both metaphorically and literally, as it becomes the symbol of his separation from the outside world, of the internal barrier preventing him from establishing close relationships. When Lukas moves away from his mother, his aunt Agata tries to replace her. This isn't the only gap our young hero is trying to fill – he also doesn't have a father. Lukas instinctively idealises his dad, because like every boy, he needs his father's manly strenght and courage as well as his mother's love and commitment.

I wanted the film to be entertaining, but also to raise the issues every child struggles with as it grows up. I hope our young viewers will not have to grow up as fast as our hero and that their childhood will last as long as possible :) Most of all, I want to sweep them away on a wonderful, fun adventure with our hero. I hope our film will not only win the hearts and imaginations of young viewers and their parents alike.
#187#187#187
#187#187#187
#187#187#187
Добавлен: 22 июл 2017, 22:40
Сидеров: 1
Личеров: 0
Скачали: 3
Здоровье: 100%
Раздающих: 25%
Размер: 1.06 ГБ
Размер: 1 140 134 263 байт
Скорость скачивания: 0 байт/сек.